Startup Prep – Accounting, Banking & Tax Incentives
About this Event
Tips and Misconceptions for StartupsAbout this Event
Los Angeles Business Startup Meetup hosted by RTB Capital Group Presents:
Startup Prep - Accounting, Banking & Tax Incentives
So here's the deal, we are sure your busy getting your idea all lined out and driving traffic to your platforms and then it's like OMG, we forgot to...
- Set up the Proper Accounting System and Keep Personal & Business Separate.
- Missed out on Funding because you didn't have a Bank Account or not sure what options you have as a startup with a bank.
- Spending money on R&D and not aware of Tax Incentives as a new startup.
That's were we come in to save the day and give you some valuable & practical advice through our strategic partners for you and your startup.
- Kory Chappell - Early Growth Financial Services
- Edward Lee - First Foundation Bank
- Daniel Slavin - CTI Corporate Tax Incentives
- 6pm to 6:45pm - Networking
- 6:45pm - 7:30pm - Hot Seat Speaker Share
- 7:30pm - 8pm - Networking & Connecting with Speakers
See you on the 25th!
When & Where
12655 W Jefferson Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90066, Los Angeles, US
RTB Capital Group
Your success is all that matters to RTB Capital Group. Join our team at any stage from Build, Grow, Pitch, Fund or Exit on a project by project basis. We bring another layer of solutions, strategies, organization, processes and accountability to hit the goals you’ve set in place. Grab a Seat & Let's Talk!