Startups: Understand Lean Startup vs. Design Thinking vs. Agile
About this Event
~ 90% of released consumer products, fail. But... you did nothing wrong! It is much deeper than that, so it is a wise step of any company to take a step back and reflect.
In this online class, I will be discussing the differences, similarities, advantages, and limitations of different school of thoughts such as lean startup, design thinking, and agile deployment. We will look at these closely from business/startups' point of view with a special inclination towards how tech startups flop or succeed.
I will dive deeper into these methodologies with relevant case studies.
✔️Unlimited Access to the Recording
✔️Exclusive Hands-out materials via newsletters
✔️Certificate of completion upon request*
Who is this for?
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers
- Builders: Engineers/Devs
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
Who am I?
In one word: Polymath.
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" (to be available on Amazon books, Google Books mid-2019)
- Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree in Health Informatics
- Background in Mobile Health App Development, Agile Deployment, Gamification, Data Science and Analytics, IoT controlled Systems, Operational Management, Business Administration (Focus on Early-Stage Startups), etc.
- Co-founder of TechVerse Coworking Space, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom.
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out!)
- Chief Design Thinker / mHealth Architect of Sinclair's School of Nursing – HEAR App.
- Research Fellow at University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics – Patient-centered Decision Support Precision Medicine Technologies
How to get in touch?
Tweet me: @itskatusop
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Hello Folks, I’m Kat! I share my knowledge and expertise in building digital products and businesses. You are at the right place if you face these problem(s):
✔️You have a big dream to build a digital product but is at a cross-road as to how to go about it
✔️You are afraid of failing and want to armor up with necessary skill-set
✔️You aspire to shift career towards a more digitally-oriented industry but you are not sure how to start
✔️You want to be competent in your workplace with creative problem solving
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
"How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
HIT | Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
Design Thinker (mHealth) for Precision Medicine
Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
Advanced Degree (MS.PhD) in Health Informatics – App Innovation