- Lead and conduct applied research and development projects in 5G research and development, including mmwave, machine-type communications, new waveform, etc.;
- Project proposal preparation;
- Interface with customers on requirements and project progress;
- Develop innovative and competitive algorithms for 5G and participate in the implementation, testing, project documentation and deployment;
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent;
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years working experience; Master's degree with 3+ years working experience; Fresh Ph.D would also be considered;
- Candidates with high caliber but less experience will also be considered;
- Solid project and technical experience in one of more wireless communication system technologies: LTE/LTE-A, HSPA/WCDMA/GSM, EvDo/CDMA2000, WiMAX and 5G;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Competent presentation, communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese / Mandarin is a plus;
- Self-motivated and fast learner.