- Develop electronics materials used for the fabrication process of high density interconnect in microelectronics industry.
- Develop synthesis approaches for novel organic compounds and carry out synthesis experiments.
- Perform compositional analysis and chemical analytical analysis of various electronics materials.
- Instruct the process engineers for the application of developed material recipe for circuit formation.
- Master’s Degree or above in Applied Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Surface Chemistry, or related disciplines.
- 3+ years relevant working experience for Master’s Degree holder and less experience for PhD holder.
- Knowledge on functional organic compounds used for the interconnect pattern formation processes, such as electrodeposition and microetching.
- Strong experience in chemical analysis of organic compounds using advanced analytical techniques, such as UV/Vis, GC-MS, HPLC and NMR.
- Strong communication skills to work together with the team members of different disciplinary background.