- Carry out design and implementation of protocol stack for communication systems;
- Carry out comprehensive simulation and testing to guarantee the performance of protocol stack;
- Participate in a team for mobile/cellular IoT terminals and Bluetooth Low Energy devices development;
- Interface with hardware and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled;
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent; Bachelor degree with 6+ years working experience; Master degree with 3+ years working experience; Fresh Ph.D would also be considered;
- Proficiency in C and other simulation language;
- Protocol stack development experience or network development experience is a plus; A team player with good analytical and communication skills;
- Less qualified candidates can be considered to offer with lower level.