- Conduct investigation related to components materials for lithium ion battery design such as active materials, binder, electrolyte, separator, etc.
- Generate creative suggestion and innovative idea in the design of advanced LIB and demonstrate the designed subject.
- Perform R&D activities; manage schedule to achieve project milestone and objectives; establish internal & external resources; derive solution to breakthrough technical barrier.
- Devise process instruction, conduct data evaluation and prepare status report.
- Participate in technology dissemination and establish industrial collaborations.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or Doctorate degree in Chemistry, Materials, Chemical Engineering, or relevant disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 years in relevant experience, Master’s degree with 3 years experience, or PhD holder with less experience. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Engineer.
- Trained in materials science technology for LIB configuration design is a plus.
- Trained in material synthesis, material treatment or polymer engineering, or related discipline is a plus.
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills, independent, responsible and aggressive character.
- Good command of English, fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin.