- Conduct architecture design of protocol stack and participate in the implementation and testing.
- Conduct comprehensive simulation and testing to guarantee the performance of protocol stack.
- Conduct or participate in a team for mobile/cellular IoT terminals and Bluetooth Low Energy devices development.
- Interface with hardware, software and system engineers to make sure system requirements can be fulfilled.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years working experience; Master’s degree with 6+ years working experience; PhD with 3+ years working experience.
- Familiarity with at least one modern wireless communication systems, including LTE-Advanced/LTE, HSPA/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA, ZigBee, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Protocol stack development experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in C and other simulation language is a plus.
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills.
- Less qualified candidates can be considered to offer with lower level.